“The opportunity to be mentored by a swimming heroine has been truly life changing for our daughter. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lizzie to any parent or club.”Parent
Throughout their career, an elite athlete continually develops a skillset that allows them to respond to the pressures of their sport and succeed on the high-performance landscape.
The most successful sportspeople are those with the ability to absorb physical and mental stress, respond positively and proactively, and be personally accountable for their decisions and actions.
Young athletes face a uniquely challenging journey to becoming an elite athlete – often having to learn through trial and error. At a transformative age, they try to balance education and sport, manage increasing daily pressure, and deal with growing expectation and, sometimes, disappointment. It can be a steep learning curve, and incredibly stressful, for all involved.
I have created a mentoring programme to provide young athletes with holistic guidance, helping launch their professional development into the fast-lane! Success is achieved by creating a structured, personalised programme, regularly tracking progress, and solving arising problems with an independent, top-flight mentor.
The programme runs alongside the athlete’s training environment, complimenting existing support from coaches and parents.
The Three Pillars of Success
“A holistic approach to improvement and success”.
- Increase awareness of the requirements of high performance sport
- Become more professional towards your training, racing and lifestyle
- Learn how to balance interests like education and social life
- Proactively improve communication with support team (coaches, teachers & parents)
- Enhance your mental wellbeing and attitude by learning mindfulness techniques
- Gain an advanced self-awareness and accountability for goals and progress
- Develop a personal set of skills, equipping you to reach your potential in sport and beyond
12 Week Programme
First Session: Introduction & Individualised plan
Weeks 1-12: Regular mentoring sessions over Skype or in person. The sessions will be focused on developing skills, monitoring targets and tackling challenges together.
Between Sessions: Additional contact and support, plus individualised homework tasks
For all enquires and more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org